website accessibility statement
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website endeavors to conform to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Honeybird website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
Honeybird website is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Our website utilizes technology that may require specific readers or viewers.
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
We employ the following process to maintain ADA-compliance/web accessibility:
- Evaluate the website using a combination of Google Lighthouse, W3C Markup Validation and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain third-party components or links to websites hosted by third parties. Honeybird does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites/components and is not able to make accommodations on such websites/components.
Whilst we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org